Friday, April 19, 2013

My Birthday Boy

Hanging out over at Hallie's today for a bit of a marital tune-up, which you'd best believe I've only got worked out on paper so far. Work in progress, this little wifey here.

Also, we are celebrating with Italian exuberance the first birthday of our sweet little man John Paul Francis, little-brother-turned-Pope-bait-extraordinaire.

For anyone who does birth chapter books in lieu of simple birth stories, please feel free to click here, here, here, and here...punch me now or punch me later. What can I say? Postpartum makes me obnoxious.


John Paul, you little sweetheart, you bring us so much joy. Even though this was your birth song. And even though you've only been sleeping through the night for 2 weeks. I know you just wanted to give us the benefit of spending as many hours as humanly possible per day with you. And this is the song that we've always sung during our midnight meetups.

Keep getting cuter, you little chunk of baby love.

xoxo,

Mommy.


5 comments:

  1. he is so awesome! God bless you and your beautiful family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrible tease . . . the last link on your birth story doesn't work! -D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2 and 3 year old were sitting with me and were very jealous that "dose boys wive wiff Benedetto da Pope. But he is not da Pope anymore. It's Fwancis now" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie...happy birthday to your little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, you sweet little chunk!

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!