Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Public Mortification

At the risk of regretting this already, the much sought-after evidence from last Friday's hippie dippy henna session. Ask me how much fun my Lutheran doula had tracing the back of a miraculous medal on my 9 month pregnant belly...the answer is: lots.

(note: henna is black when applied in paste form, but after the 'crust' - for lack of a better term - peels off, the result is a lovely rich reddish brown stain that lasts for 1-3 weeks. So, here's hoping my medical team has something even more interesting to feast their eyes on in the delivery room than the status quo)

4 comments:

  1. She did a great job. Will you please update how your medical team reacts? Just out of curiosity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart.

    so many baby/preg posts today --

    heart.

    and yes please update us on what the docs say -- before you go about revealing any names or gender -- this shall take the cake.

    kidding, kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also like to see the reaction of the nurses. I wonder how many will think its permanent...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also like to see the reaction of the nurses. I wonder how many will think its permanent...haha

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!