Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catholic ghetto

Because there's nothing new under the sun, here's a different link to a completely unchanged article from 2 days ago. Except for the omission of the potentially questionable term 'bi-otch.'

We classy.

And lazy.

In other news, just bought myself tickets to a 10 am matinee showing of the Hunger Games. Because while I'm 13-years-old-excited on the inside, I'm heavily pregnant and too lame for midnight showings on the outside.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

3 comments:

  1. "Biotch" was my favorite part of that article! Which probably tells you something about me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the midnight one! But my university gave me a free ticket because it feels its necessary to my social life and education to offer it if I'm willing to stand in line long enough.

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!