Thursday, July 21, 2011

Because he's so.darn.cute.


My boys in blue.



 The last (sniff) photo of Leonardo Stargazer Gallileo Jesus Christ Superstar (I swear that was all on his pedigree papers) before his untimely and suspicious death.  And Uncle Patrick.  Who now has 2 kittens and doesn't even remember the dog's name.  Youth is a beautiful thing...



My sweet boy sunning himself in ... a Rubbermaid container.  What?  Have you seen the prices of wading pools in this economy?

Well?  Have you?

Moving on then...

The Redneck Yacht Club

1 comment:

  1. Another great use for big rubbermaid containers? Fill it with beans on a rainy day... an indoor, less messy sand box :).

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!