Monday, June 21, 2010

Deadly Measures: Aborted Fetal Cell Line Vaccines

Whew, long time no blog!  After an incredible 2 weeks of vacation time out on the East Coast, I'm back and ready to write.  I'll have a longer post as soon as I've finished my research, but my latest reading has taken me into the deep, dark world of fetal stem cells utilized in the development of common vaccine lines.

It's pretty horrifying stuff, but nonetheless essential for all of us - especially parents - to know.  The following sites have been on my browser lately:




It's not just a matter of morality, either, though that ought to be our primary concern.  Recent research has linked the use of fetal stem cell derived vaccines to increased rates of autism, a finding that should have ALL of us wondering:

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for children of God for life. It was so helpful in not only directing us in the decision for vaccines but it also helped us to find a wonderful family doctor.

    Doesn't it make sense that things that go against God's moral law would have consequences?

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!