Monday, March 8, 2010

Might As Well Face It

I'm addicted to LOST.

Can anyone else speak into the stunning contrast between the entire series and C.S. Lewis' Perelandra?  Or am I making that up?  Also, if someone could tell me whether or not John Locke is, in fact, Satan... I think I'd rest easier at night.

I can't believe there are a mere 5 episodes left... and I don't know how we'll possibly fill the void of Tuesday nights.  This show is quite literally the only piece of pop culture that doesn't leave me feeling void and sometimes soiled after consuming... and I think about it after it ends.  Every. Freaking. Episode.

Guess I'll have to get a real hobby.  Maybe one like this guy.  Yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!